If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Watercolor Painting #36 Dora Sislian Themelis

#36 Afternoon Sunflowers 14x20 Watercolor ©2011 Dora Sislian Themelis
The latest watercolor painting is finished #36 Afternoon Sunflowers. Still painting in twenty minute segments moved this work along, but I'm finding that the bigger my surface gets the more work one piece needs and I'm not moving along as quick as I'd like in the challenge. Besides the bit of resistance I come up against now and then, I'm crawling along pushing my limits. I'll get there. Eventually.

2 comments:

Lorrie Klosterman said...

These are really lovely Dora. I like the different sizes and views of each flower, and the several colors you've included in each petal.

Dora Sislian Themelis said...

Thanks Lorrie. I'm trying to push that envelope just a little each painting.