If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kelly - Painting #26 - Twenty-second Eastern Kingbird

Painting 26 - Twenty-second Eastern Kingbird

I wanted to see what I could paint in twenty seconds. I used one color...and sketched it out with a waterbrush. Twenty seconds is longer than you think when you're just trying for form and not detail. I really enjoyed this exercise. I'll probably end up turning this sketch into a painting later.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, amazing what you captured in such a short time! This will make a beautiful painting~~

Teri said...

I knew it was a Kingbird as soon as I saw it. Wonderful job on this.

Margaret said...

I love it just as it is! It is worthy of framing. Amazing job.