If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

#21,22 Sunflowers!


I did these from a reference picture. The idea was to paint it in a given time and I did the first one  in an hour. The second one was done in 30 mins. I painted it without any drawing! T I so loved painting these two pictures as I love sun flowers, they are such cheerful flowers...Since I decided to concentrate on impressions and not too much detail...I am happy with the result!

3 comments:

Elva Paulson said...

Both are lovely, Brinda. It is wonderful what we can do in a short time frame, isn't it.

Teri said...

Oh I love these Brinda. That first one looks so proud and saucy! And the leaves are great!

brincrish said...

Thanks. This challenge is really helping me develop my skill and build my confidence to take risks!!!