If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Kelly - Paintings 27 - 29

I saw this beautiful Bay-breasted Warbler during spring migration at Magee Marsh in Toledo, Ohio. I drew several sketches of him in my sketchbook while I was there hoping I'd eventually turn one or two of them into paintings. Sunday promised to be a gorgeous day, and I had nothing to do, so I grabbed my sketchbook and paints and sat outside under the mulberry trees in our backyard to paint.  What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! These are all watercolors...




2 comments:

ruma said...

Hello, Kelly.

  Your exquisite work leads my impression.
  The passion for the art.  It is universal.

  The prayer for all peace.

Have a good day. from Japan, ruma ❀

Lorrie Klosterman said...

Precious, Kelly!