If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Abstract Digital Painting-#15 Dora Sislian Themelis


#15 Artrage Abstract ©2012 Dora Sislian Themelis
Digital Oil Painting on iPad using fingers
Having a little fun while taking a different direction in painting for the moment using a new application on my iPad called Artrage. I needed a jolt of something new and this program allows an artist to change it up without the mess. It seems a brush type stylus has been developed and I think I'll need to try that out when it is available. Even so, using a finger on the screen to work out ideas and colors worked well.

2 comments:

Lorrie Klosterman said...

I love the idea of a jolt of something new, as you say... and also that you recognized your desire to do that. The results are fun and playful... which can sometimes get lost in creating art (I find).

Dora Sislian Themelis said...

Thanks Lorrie. I needed to do something mindless for a change, hence the scribble painting. I think I have to do that more often.