If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kelly - Paintings 17, 18, & 19

 I have a lot of catching up to do, both with my paintings and with reading everyone else's posts and seeing all of your paintings!! These three paintings of a Common Goldeneye go all the way back to January...

Oil Pastel

Oil Pastel

Watercolor sketchbook entry....even though I have Jan 2011 in the text, it's from Jan 2012 (I do that a lot in Jan and Feb. I usually get it right by March!)

Now I have to get busy and see all the new work out there!! I've missed the challenge and am glad to be back! Hopefully I'll have a new painting up in a day or two...

2 comments:

Lorrie Klosterman said...

These are all sweet, and a great rendition of this cute little guy. The texture with the oil pastels is very attractive... why is it making me hungry?! (frosting??)

Kelly said...

hahaha...I apply it thick like frosting!! :-)
yum...