If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kristin 99 & 100, more from the Fake Journal

So I'm a week late in finishing the 100, but I figure better late than never. Keeping a fake journal has been really fun, more than I thought it would be. It gives me the opportunity to approach completely differently, without thinking about detail and just going for it.




All sumi ink and gouache. And I threw in a bonus sketch too...

6 comments:

CathyO said...

Congratulations, Kristin!!! Good job for finishing the challenge! I have really enjoyed seeing your explorations and your various techniques! You are very inventive and inspiring! I hope you continue your journey in the Challenge (after a brief break, of course). Pat yourself on the back!!!

Terry said...

Congratulations! I really like the vibrant colors and simplicity and boldness of your work!

Dora Sislian Themelis said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge, Kristin! What a great idea to make a fake journal to keep you loose and free.

Claire M said...

Congratulations on reaching your milestone! These are very interesting pages to finish with!!

Unknown said...

Thanks. I'm having so much fun with the fake journal. And I think I will be back to the challenge because I love the community and the habit of sketching and sharing. Thanks to everyone for all the comments.

Lorrie Klosterman said...

It's been wonderful to see your work and view the world through your eyes. I'll miss you!!
Hugs from afar xoxo!