If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Painting #18 Retaining wall tiles - Claire

These are tiles on a retaining wall in San Luis Obispo, California. We were actually in route to an art festival, but these tiles caught my eye as we parked the car. I decided to snap a quick photo of them to use for a sketch later. Just a reminder to me .... that I can find a subject to sketch just about anywhere.... and its time to get back into the practice/habit of frequently sketching and painting. I'm glad to be back!!

2 comments:

Lorrie Klosterman said...

Welcome back Claire! San Luis Obispo is full of painting inspiration, and this is such a fun idea for a painting. Cute!

Kelly said...

...I always love seeing your paintings, so I'm glad you're back! You have such a beautiful style. These make me think of warm, sunny days. It's starting to turn cold here and I prefer the sun, so I'm in love with these tiles!