If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Claire painting 8: Starting a walking tour of New Orleans

Continuing on my New Orleans adventure (NOLA Live!) ... I thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of the French Quarter. I think it was supposed to last an hour, but we were still going at the 2 hour mark. Our tour guide was quite a character and he was full of interesting information about the area. I found it fascinating when our guide shared that this street view was Walt Disney's favorite view of the French Quarter, and that it was an inspiration for New Orleans Square at Disneyland.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice page spread. Did you draw the map? I have a thing for maps and this one has a lot of detail and organization. If not then it is a nice perspective anyway. Fun to see the French Quarter from the air and from the street.

Elva Paulson said...

What a great spread!