If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Please Welcome Cathy Orfall!

Cathy Orfall joins us from Oregon to take on the 100 Paintings in a year Challenge! She is a watercolorist that I had the pleasure of meeting through Imaginary Trips last year. Cathy also enjoys sketching in pen and ink with an occasional wash of watercolor.

Cathy's goals for the challenge are to bring about the necessary discipline and focus needed to complete a year's work as well as to help her find her own style. (Having worked with Cathy in a couple of classes, I'd say she has her style—she'll be refining her style through the challenge!)

Please join me in welcoming Cathy to the challenge. She is in the process of setting up her blog here, though at the moment it's still brand new!

Cathy, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing your growth over the coming 12 months!

3 comments:

brincrish said...

Welcome Cathy! This is a wonderful challenge and you will love it....it certainly makes you more disciplined about painting regularly (which remains a real issue with me)!!!!

Claire M said...

Welcome aboard! I'm excited to see your work.

Camille said...

Welcome Cathy. I Just started the challenge and everyone has been very supportive. Have fun!