If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Little Inspiration


For those dark days when you wonder if you made the right decision to ever pick up a pen or brush. For those long days when you don't seem to be able to remember which end is the business end of a brush.

This says it all.

I hope it helps you to hear this as much as it does me.

Sometimes we need a reminder.

Keep up the work.

Do the work.

Lots and lots of work.

And never give up........



Ira Glass is a public radio personality.

5 comments:

Elva Paulson said...

Oh yes! How true.

Claire M said...

Cool - good reminder! Thanks for posting.

Kelly said...

...thanks for posting, Laure. I really liked it...

Dora Sislian Themelis said...

This is so on point! I can't tell you how it spoke to me. Thank you Laure.

Lorrie Klosterman said...

Perfect, I love Ira Glass and to hear him say this is soooo comforting. I currently have something like six larger-than-typical (for me) watercolors underway, none of which I "like" at the moment, and the large size has some challenges I'm not used to ... so forging ahead can be difficult and, sometimes, it's even a little scary! Thanks for the boost, Laure.