If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The end of my day at the beach - Claire 27

Ah... it's the end of the day and that means it is the end of my trip to the beach (oops I mean end of my beach 'class').  I had a wonderful time soaking up the sun, the fresh air, the colorful sights of the beach, and painting!! I made new friends and I think my Beach Buddies had a great time too!! 

..... I better start packing for my trip to England!!!

4 comments:

Elva Paulson said...

What nice beach paintings ... one bright and sunny, the other beautifully laid out and poetic.

kslaughter said...

Oh, gorgeous, Claire! I LOVE the umbrella. You've really given a wonderful sense of depth and warmth in this~~

Kelly said...

...I really like the looks of this one, Claire with the white sparkles on the water and your lovely chairs and umbrella...

Teri C said...

Great perspective and wonderful colors Claire. Great tones also.