If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gathering shells on the beach - Claire 26

I love walking on the beach and picking up shells and rocks along the way. It always feels like a treasure hunt. Through the years I've collected many memories of walking on the beach with my parents, my husband, my boys, and many friends. It always provides me with a "breath of fresh air" from my day-to-day life.


P.S. more words about the quote on my blog.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely, Claire! You have really captured the sand in your background. Love the shells (esp. the left one) and the beautifully written quote~~

Kelly said...

...love the painting and the quote. I read the little beach book "Gift from the Sea" by Anne Morrow Lindbergh, and I love this quote!

Teri said...

Your words add such a wonderful look to these great shells!!