If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Friday, June 17, 2011

#22 A Distraction- Dora Sislian Themelis

#22 A Distraction (c)2011 DST Watercolor 7x12 Arches paper
A little watercolor distraction to take my focus away from the dancing figures with this twenty minutes of colorful bliss. Just a doodle of the late blooming, salmon azaleas out in my backyard garden on a beautiful day with no objective but putting paint on the paper. That's it!

8 comments:

brincrish said...

Wow what a wonderful distraction!

Unknown said...

I Like it very much
KAT

Cheri said...

wow 20 mins. It's very nice.

Mermaid's Palette said...

I love the colors, Dora! Nice work!

Claire M said...

Very lively color in this arrangement. I love how the greens just appear throughout with both soft and harder edges.

Elva Paulson said...

Very pretty!

Laure Ferlita said...

Awesome distraction for twenty minutes! Love the bright hues.

Kelly said...

...Dora...so spontaneous and such beautiful color! I love it!