If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Painting #14 Father's Day 2011 - Claire

Yesterday, two of my sons and I celebrated Father's Day by taking my husband to lunch at Aldo's at the Santa Cruz Harbor. It was a beautiful day as we sat on the deck at the edge of the water, and we enjoyed this view while we ate our delicious lunch. We had fun watching the sailboats that were going out along with a few paddle-surfboards to enjoy the wonderful summer day in California.

<<< P.S. I wrote a little more about Aldo's on my blog. >>>

4 comments:

Laure Ferlita said...

What a pleasurable way to spend the day! Love the spots of yellow in this to move the eye around the page.

Kelly said...

...I love this one, Claire!

Lorrie Klosterman said...

Yay, the harbor! It's nice to think of you painting this view on Father's day ... I know right where it is (I live in Santa Cruz). There is so much going on with sailboats in the harbor some days, and you get that across here.

Claire M said...

Lorrie - what a small world. I live in south San Jose. I may have to look you up sometime.