If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

#42 Cape Disappointment - Sheryl Hawkins

Cape Disappointment  Watercolor 18X24

This watercolor was one I really enjoyed painting.  I saw the photo of this marina in a magazine years ago and just knew I could live there!  It looks so beautiful and  the location is great also.  It is located on the coast of Washington state where the Columbia river empties into the Pacific Ocean.

18X24 watercolor, 140 lb cold press  

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Very Nice. I like the reflections on the water. Really cute town.

Dora Sislian Themelis said...

This is such a happy painting Sheryl!

Mermaid's Palette said...

Thank you, Cheri and Dora!

Kelly said...

...I love all the color. It looks like a wonderful place...I can hear the gulls in the air as I look at it! :-)

Claire M said...

Very appealing image here. I agree it looks like a wonderfully interesting place to visit. I think my oldest son is moving up there in May. Maybe I'll get up there to take a look for myself.