If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Friday, March 25, 2011

# 81 Flowering red adenium

I came home after a week to find that my little adenium was giving out bright red flowers! So I was inspired to do a quick 20 min. challenge. Its interesting to see that my quick sketches are improving and the 20 min challenge has certainly contributed to that. I spend the first few seconds focusing on the main colours and form, do a really quick sketch, and start painting without too much thought! It works. I would have liked to spend time doing a background that would enhance the painting, but couldn't manage that in 20 mins!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

...a lovely sketch, Brinda!

Cheri said...

Very pretty. What is this watercolor?

brincrish said...

I use a local India make called Camlin. I use the artist's quality paint. Its good!