If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Challenge #1 Cheri Homaee


This is my first painting for the 100 Painting Challenge. Some days you feel like painting and some days you don’t this is one day I didn’t feel like it but forced myself to paint. I love cherries, but I always take small bites just in case there is a worm decided to make his home in it.

12 x 9 Acrylic on Canvas

“Life is just a bowl of cherries, don’t take it serious, its mysterious. Life is just a bowl of cherries, so live and laugh and laugh at love, love a laugh, laugh and love.” Bob Fosse quotes

5 comments:

Mermaid's Palette said...

These are beautiful, Cheri! Welcome to the challenge!
Sheryl

Kelly said...

...love these cherries, Cheri! Yum...one of my favorite fruits!!

Elva Paulson said...

Your cherries look delicious ... And the only wormy cherries I ever saw looked as if they had a problem. I'd pop these in my mouth without a second thought!

P.S. Welcome to the Challenge

Teri said...

Welcome to the challenge with these beautiful cherries!

Claire M said...

Amazing!!