If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

#79 and #80 lights and shadows

I'm quite fascinated by boats and reflections. I am also interested in catching reflections in different lights, and the lights itself. This was early in the morning...and there was a clear light about!  The fisherman was getting ready for his day's work, possibly finding a spot from where he could throw in his net for the day's catch!
The next one is of the banyan tree I can look down at, from my kitchen window. The tree is full of new transparent leaves as summer comes along. It was early evening and the sun caught the new leaves making them glow in the light. The sky was pink touched with shades of amber and the whole scene was infused with wonderful warm colours.

2 comments:

Joker said...

Me gusta mucho el de la barca.
Saludos desde España.

Mermaid's Palette said...

Brinda-
I really like the nice reflections you got on this one and the way the background is hazy and lets us focus on the fisherman.
I thought I had left a comment earlier- oops!
Sheryl