If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lorrie #6 - A Faithful Friend

Binocular Friend - Watercolor, 6 x 9 inches





Yes, these binoculars are a faithful friend! I'll bet some of you also have such a friend!
 With a hundred paintings to accomplish, I realized it would be useful to commit to working on certain things that will help me grow, so I've come up with six categories of paintings to work on. One of them is "Unusual Subjects" (things I wouldn't typically paint). Hence this one. Who knows what will show up next?!?
 

5 comments:

Dora Sislian Themelis said...

Great idea Lorrie, and well done.

Kelly said...

...love it! Binocs are my friends too! I've restsricted my subject matter too. Last year I did only birds...this year birds and nature.

Cheri said...

There are so many items to paint. Great choice.

Mermaid's Palette said...

Nice job with these! It sounds like you are starting the challenge organized with your categories- good luck!
Sheryl

Claire M said...

What fun to see this!