If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Monday, April 11, 2011

# 83-88 No time to post!

I have been travelling and rushing around since my last picture was posted and so have had no time to post....although I have kept up my painting, not as much as I would have liked to, but some! I am now carrying a small bag with a basic painting kit, so can do a quick picture whenever I have the time!
 The Banyan tree in spring colours!
 Stone Pestle and Mortars in Bangkok
 Flowers given to me in Assam
 The church in Shillong, a view from my window!
 A cobbled street in Portugal
Fishermen checking their nets in Portugal

4 comments:

liz Cutler said...

Wow these are georgous! Love the depth from the shadows.

Kelly said...

...beautiful, Brinda. I really like the last two...the last of the two fishermen being my favorite.

brincrish said...

Thanks MEliz and Kelly. I appreciate your looking and taking time to comment.

Lorrie Klosterman said...

It's so nice to have your pictures up, Brinda. I always look forward to seeing them. The street in Portugal is such a fun narrow street with great shapes on those buildings and the stones! You have made the skinniest lines of color for the doors and windows to create the proper perspective and it really works. I love also looking out your window with you, at those lovely trees over the contrasting rooftops, and to the distant trees/hills beyond.