If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One more in the collection of Beer Labels #11 - Claire

This is one of the latest beer labels I've done for my son. He decided  to brew a special batch for the end of flight training for he and his buddies in Florida. They have just completed training to fly a P3. He surprised me one morning with a photo of a line of the labeled bottles. Looked pretty cool. I really enjoy finding ways to share my simple pieces with others like this collaboration.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

...really cool, Claire! Glad he brewed it after the training and not before! ;-)

Mermaid's Palette said...

Nice label, Claire and congratulations to your son! What a memorable way to celebrate!

liz Cutler said...

These are so cool, thanks for sharing the experience. It is heartening to know there is life with children after they have flown the nest. I love the paintings.palzh