If you would like to receive encouraging comments on
your artwork, leave encouraging comments for others!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning Paris - Claire 6

<< Another imaginary trip to Paris >> I can't believe I slept in so late. But... sooner or later you were all going to find out that I love my sleep! Fortunately it is a sunny day and the light coming through the window woke me up. I'm thrilled to be here in Paris, and I'm so anxious to get to know the other travelers as we go embark on our adventures.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Great job on this, Claire. I especially love your treatment of the doily under the croissant~~

Claire M said...

Thanks! Wouldn't it be fun to have a class reunion around the table and chat over coffee??

Teri said...

Very inviting painting and so well done. Love the mist of blue in the background.

K said...

I'm in for coffee! I'll take a croissant too. Like yours. Looks so yummy. Great doily work too.